- 1 of 500 produced
- Deep black metallic pearl effect paintwork
- Alcantara / carbon fibre anthracite leatherette sports seats
- 19 inch Aragonit silver alloy wheels
- Stainless steel rear styling bars
- Plastic load liner
- Ultimate carpet floor mats
- Amarok rubber floor mats
- Cruise control
- More to follow…
Prior to purchasing, usual fully comprehensive hpi check on the car that states:
- Fraud guard protected
- Not an insurance write-off
- Not exported
- Not imported
- Not recorded stolen
- Not scrapped
- No mileage discrepancies
- No outstanding finance
- No outstanding recalls
- Plate changes (yes, all documented)
- Original colour
- 6653 in 2016 (warranty)
- 7153 in 2016 (full service)
- 12018 in 2017 (full service)
- 14634 in 2018 (warranty)
- 17347 in 2018 (full service)
- 22728 in 2019 (full service including timing belt)
- Serviced upon sale
- 15534 in 2018
- 21502 in 2019
- 26611 in 2020
To a possible new owner,
One of the last of these limited edition models as this one has the gloss trim within the steering wheel.
The Ultimate 500 model has pretty much everything you can think of but the following has also been fitted:
- Tow bar with the control unit for trailer detection and all the electrics
- Roof rails
- Side wind deflectors
- Proper side bars with step-pads polished stainless steel
- Bonnet protector
- Roll and lock cover
Robinsons Norwich know the vehicle as they have supplied all the servicing parts, undertaken all the warranty work and supplied plus fitted the added extras mentioned above.
Amendments that have been undertaken are the following:
- Removed TDI 4MOTION badge as the rear just looks too busy but they are in the folder
- Removed rear passenger cup holder as it is placed in a stupid location!
Full set of keys alongside a thick black folder backing all of the above.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The only provider of Japanese vehicle history reports – a critical tool when you are buying and/or selling a vehicle that originated from Japan.
The vehicle inquiry company that scrutinises the history of any motorised vehicle registered in the United Kingdom.
The company that is all about automotive data - they are experts in using technology to collect, manage and deliver data.
The vehicle history checking service that provides the most detailed reports on the market - including salvage auction records.