Prior to purchasing, usual fully comprehensive hpi check on the car that states:
- Exported – no
- Fraud guard protected – yes
- Imported – no
- Insurance write-off – no
- Mileage discrepancies – no
- Original colour – yes
- Outstanding finance – no
- Outstanding recalls – no
- Plate changes – no
- Recorded stolen – no
- Scrapped – no
EXCLUSIVE S-LINE EDITION EXTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Phantom black (*pearl effect)
- S-Line package
- 18-inch 5-spoke Ronal alloy wheels
- S-line suspension (*10mm lower than Sport)
- S-Line body styling comprising sporty front bumper with enhanced fins and chrome front fog lamp surrounds
- Sporty rear bumper with platinum grey diffuser insert
- S-Line badges on side mouldings, chrome trimmed exhaust tailpipes, and front fog lights
EXCLUSIVE S-LINE EDITION INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Vienna black leather (*S-Line logo embossed)
- 3-spoke leather S-Line steering wheel
- Matt brushed aluminium inlays
- Door sills with aluminium inlays and S-Line lettering
- Black leather trimmed handbrake
- Aluminium/black perforated leather trimmed gear knob
- Black headlining
- Black carpet floor mats
- Dual-zone electronic climate control with separate temperature controls for driver and front passenger
- Sun screen for rear window
- Manually operated Audi concert radio single front-loading CD player
- MP3 file compatibility with active front/rear speakers
- AUX-IN socket in front-centre compartment
- Outside-temperature gauge
- On-board computer
- Doors and boot lid left open
- Service interval and oil pressure
- PDI in 2008 (Audi main dealer)
- 2009 (Audi main dealer)
- 2011 (Peugeot main dealer)
- 2013 (Peugeot main dealer)
- 2015 (Rover/Kia specialist including timing belt/water pump)
- 2015 (independently)
- 2017 (independently)
- 2019 (independently)
- 2021 (PEMBERTON)
*The recent service carried out included but not limited to: oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, pollen filter, timing-belt kit with water-pump, anti-freeze coolant and brake fluid.
- 12381 in 2011
- 14912 in 2012
- 17705 in 2013
- 19876 in 2014
- 22351 in 2015
- 26391 in 2016
- 32593 in 2017
- 35328 in 2018
- 37531 in 2019
- 40885 in 2020
*Current certificate until 23rd September 2021.
To a possible new owner,
Standard example with no modifications that starts and drives with no issues. Two remote central locking fobs/keys alongside a thick black folder backing all of the above.
Also present – locking wheel nut, Audi’s fancy leather wallet with the tabs, black wallet containing service booklet, roadside assistance/warranty booklet, owner’s manual, quick reference guide and audio booklet.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The only provider of Japanese vehicle history reports – a critical tool when you are buying and/or selling a vehicle that originated from Japan.
The vehicle inquiry company that scrutinises the history of any motorised vehicle registered in the United Kingdom.
The company that is all about automotive data - they are experts in using technology to collect, manage and deliver data.
The vehicle history checking service that provides the most detailed reports on the market - including salvage auction records.