How I Work
Cars For Sale
All the cars I offer for sale will have a price for you. If there is not a price – it is either because it is a wanted notice, sold, deposit taken or coming soon and will be available in the near future.
One neutral ground area is the discussion of road tax – because it is not the same price for everyone and each car, it is a cost I kindly insist be paid for by the new owner – in return, if you had a part exchange, you rightfully get the refund for that road tax if applicable.
Everyone appears to arrange a viewing with me anyhow but I will still state that I kindly request that all visual examinations are arranged at a time that suits us both.
Once an agreement has been made for a car, I kindly constitute a one-thousand pounds deposit with the remaining balance to be paid within seven-days. Once fully paid, I am happy for collection or delivery to take place within twenty-eight days.
The car driven to you by me with myself getting a train back is fifty-pence plus vat, per mile. The car trailered to you is one-pound plus vat, per mile.
Car Buying Advisor
- For the service – whether it takes one hour or six hours to view the car, it is two-hundred and fifty-pounds plus vat.
- For the travel – to cover my time and expense wherever the car may be, it is fifty-pence plus vat, per mile.
Car Finding Service
- With a service of this nature there is a chunk of administration and footwork involved in finding the right vehicle, so before I start work I kindly request a prepayment of one-hundred-and-fifty-pounds plus vat to cover the first stages of the inquisition.
- On completion my fee will be a straightforward five-per-cent plus vat of the agreed price, minus the initial one-hundred-and-fifty-pounds plus vat up front payment and any other additional outlays we would of perhaps discussed prior.
Buy My Car
- Once we have agreed a price, I will provide if needed, a full written offer by email – I will then fully pay for the vehicle and arrange to collect the car at a time convenient to you.
Sell My Car
- With a service of this nature there is a chunk of administration and footwork involved in having the vehicle offered on the market in the correct formality, so before I start work I kindly request a prepayment of one-hundred-and-fifty-pounds plus vat to cover those procedures.
- On completion my fee will be a straight five-per-cent plus vat of the agreed price, minus the initial one-hundred-and-fifty-pounds plus vat up front payment and any other additional costs that were perchance formerly discussed.